We have now finished casting and are no longer accepting applications for this series.
However, if you would like to be considered for a possible future series, please fill in the form below and a member of the team will get in touch with you if we are able to take your application further.
Please note: Please read all the ‘Application Terms and Conditions’ at the bottom of this page before applying.
Please note that the information you provide to us about yourself will be stored securely and processed in accordance with Studio Lambert’s Data Protection Policy. For more information please see studiolambert.com/privacy.html
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to everyone, but thank you for taking the time to apply.
1. This is an application to take part in a television show entitled "Buy It Now" (working title) which Studio Lambert Associates Ltd (the "Producer") proposes but does not undertake to produce. The information given by you in your application may be used in the Programme should you be selected.
2. This completed application form must be sent with a recent photograph of you and one photo of your product to: 'Buy It Now', Studio Lambert, 1 Denmark Street, London WC2H 8LP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photographs cannot be returned, so we recommend sending in copies. Applications without photos will not be considered. The closing date for applications is Friday 26th January 2018. If you are applying by post you must ensure your application reaches us by this date. The Producer reserves the right to change the closing date and time and these Application Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion for any reason without notice.
3. The Producer cannot guarantee that you will be contacted to take part in the Programme, or that your participation will be exploited in any media at any time. The decision of the Producer is final.
4. Successful applicants may be selected to take part in the Programme at the sole discretion of the Producers whose decision will be final.
5. Parents / legal guardians must apply on behalf of anyone under the age of 16. You will be asked to provide the Producer with valid and current photographic ID and other documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate, driving licence and/or valid passport).
6. You must have the right to live and work in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and hold a valid passport.
7. Applications are open to entrepreneurs, inventors and license holders, who have rights to sell their product in the UK. You must either own your product or have the permission of the product owner(s) in order to take part. An invitation to participate in the series, is subject to proof of ownership of your product. Should you be successful in pitching your product, please note that: a) any indicative orders by a retailer will be subject to the retailer’s own due diligence at a later date; b) any arrangement made between you and the retailer is completely independent of Studio Lambert and Channel 4; and c) neither Studio Lambert nor Channel 4 shall have any liability in relation to any such arrangements made with a retailer.
8. By applying to participate, you are confirming that you are not, to the best of your knowledge after reasonable enquiry, infringing any third party's intellectual property rights (including but not limited to patent, trademark, copyright or design rights) -
9. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-
10. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. You agree to update the Producer if any of the details in this form change.
11. The Producer reserves the right to disqualify you without liability if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
12. In the event that we meet you to discuss taking part in the Programme, you hereby grant all consents necessary for the Producer to film and record such meeting and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the Programme and/or ancillary rights in the Programme and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.
13. You will not, without the Producer's prior written consent, disclose, publish or discuss with any third party, including by way of social networking sites, any information relating to the audition process, the Programme, your appearance in the Programme (if any), the production team or any participants in the Programme nor any other information which may come to your attention during your involvement with the Programme including without limitation any information relating to the broadcaster, the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain or as may be required by law.
14. You shall notify the Producer immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of first transmission of the Programme.
14. Should you be selected to take part in the Programme you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein. Failure to do so may result in you no longer being considered for the Programme. The Producer's decision is final.
15. Due to the volume of applications received, the Producer cannot reply to everyone but thank you for your interest and for taking the time to complete this application form.
1 Denmark Street, London, WC2H 8LP tel: +44 (0)20 3040 6800