1 Denmark Street, London, WC2H 8LP tel: +44 (0)20 3040 6800
© Copyright 2015-
We have now finished casting and are no longer accepting applications for this series.
However, if you would like to be considered for a possible future series, please fill in the form below and a member of the team will get in touch with you if we are able to take your application further.
Please note that the information you provide to us about yourself will be stored securely and retained in accordance with the data protection act and the Studio Lambert data protection guidelines. It will only be shared with specific individuals at Studio Lambert to assess your suitability for the television programme you have applied for. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the production and promotion of the programme. If you are not successful, this information will be destroyed in line with the data protection act and our data protection guidelines.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to everyone, but thank you for taking the time to apply.
1. This is an application to take part in a television show entitled “Best In Shop” (working title) which Studio Lambert Ltd (the “Producer”) proposes but does not undertake to produce for BBC2. The information given by you in your application may be used in the Programme should you be selected.
2. This completed application form must be submitted via the Studio Lambert take part webpage or posted with a recent photograph of you and at least one photo of your product to:
Best In Shop, Studio Lambert, 1 Denmark Street, London WC2H 8LP.
Photographs cannot be returned so we recommend sending in copies. Applications without photos will not be considered. The closing date for applications has now passed. The Producer reserves the right to change the closing date and time and these Application Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion for any reason without notice.
3. The Producer cannot guarantee that you will be contacted to take part in the Programme, or that your participation will be exploited in any media at any time. The decision of the Producer is final.
4. Successful applicants may be selected to take part in the Programme at the sole discretion of the Producers whose decision will be final.
5. You must be aged eighteen or over at the time of the application. You will be asked to provide the Producer with valid and current photographic ID and other documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate, driving licence and/or valid passport).
6. You must have the right to live and work in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and hold a valid passport.
7. Applications are open to food and drink producers who a) do not derive the majority of their personal income from the product or from cheffing, or, b) do not regularly supply or have supplied a retail chain or multiple shops.
8. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-
9. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. You agree to update the Producer if any of the details in this form change.
10. The Producer reserves the right to disqualify you without liability if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
11. In the event that we meet you to discuss taking part in the Programme, you hereby grant all consents necessary for the Producer to film and record such meeting and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the Programme and/or ancillary rights in the Programme and to exploit the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.
12. You will not, without the Producer’s prior written consent, disclose, publish or discuss with any third party, including by way of social networking sites, any information relating to the audition process, the Programme, your appearance in the Programme (if any), the production team or any participants in the Programme nor any other information which may come to your attention during your involvement with the Programme including without limitation any information relating to BBC, the Producer or otherwise save where such information is already in the public domain or as may be required by law.
13. You shall notify the Producer immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of first transmission of the Programme.
14. Should you be selected to take part in the Programme you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein. Failure to do so may result in you no longer being considered for the Programme. The Producer’s decision is final.
15. Due to the volume of applications received, the Producer cannot reply to everyone but thank you for your interest and for taking the time to complete this application form.